バナー
当サイトのバナーです。ご自由にお使いください。

" Parenteau said

このトピックの投稿一覧へ

なし " Parenteau said

msg# 1
前の投稿 - 次の投稿 | 親投稿 - 子投稿なし | 投稿日時 2019-1-12 10:46
vv1122365  長老   投稿数: 905
FUKUOKA, Japan -- Tessa Virtue of London, Ont., and Scott Moir of Ilderton, Ont., were edged out by Americans Meryl Davis and Charlie White for top spot in record performances Saturday in ice dancing at the ISU Grand Prix Final. Davis and White, the current world champions, earned 191.35 points while Virtue and Moir, the Olympic champs, finished at 190.00. They are the two highest scores ever in the event. Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat of France were third at 169.11. "We had a great skate," said Moir. "Weve been training so well and working so hard all season. We did our technical elements really well at this event. Well need to come out with more speed and more emotion heading into the Games and hopefully that can put us on top." Virtue agreed: "Were right on track. Our approaches are bang on. Its a process, we still have two more months to train before the Games and we need to trust that process that it will get us where we need to go." Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje of Waterloo, Ont., dropped from fourth to fifth overall after the free dance. "We know we can grow in both programs," said Weaver. "Were going to be fast at work at home and make sure everything is bigger and better and stronger for the Games." In pairs, Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany won the gold medal with Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia second and Qing Pang and Jian Tong of China in third. Meagan Duhamel of Lively, Ont., and Eric Radford of Balmertown, Ont., were fifth. Kirsten Moore-Towers of St. Catharines, Ont., and Dylan Moscovitch of Toronto sixth. Both Canadian pairs had trouble with their side-by-side jumps and spins. "We needed to apply that same kind of feeling and attack we had in the short program yesterday (Friday)," said Radford, who set a personal score with Duhamel in Fridays performance.. "Its never easy to start off the program with a major mistake." "Well take our performances here and work on improving ourselves at home ," said Moore-Towers. "Despite the mistakes we kept fighting and didnt let things go." Also, Japanese skater Mao Asada won the Grand Prix Final despite failing to land two triple axels early in her free program. Asada was first after the short program and overcame a fall on her opening triple axel and an under-rotation of the triple axel on her second combination jump to finish with 204.02 points. Julia Lipnitskaia of Russia was second with 192.07 points followed by Ashley Wagner of the United States with 187.61. "It was my first time to do two triple axels in the long program," Asada said. "I felt I needed to challenge myself so thats why I had two triple axels." Asadas failure to complete the jump could jeopardize her chances of beating rival Kim Yu-na of South Korea at the Sochi Olympics. She also under-rotated a pair of double loops in Saturdays routine. Cheap Air Max Plus Uk Sale .The Los Angeles Lakers star passed Michael Jordan for third on the NBAs career scoring list Sunday night in a 100-94 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves. Air Max Plus Uk Cheap Online . - Urijah (The California Kid) Faber finds himself in an unaccustomed position Saturday night at UFC 175 — on the preliminary card. http://www.cheapairmaxplusuk.com/ . The Yankees made the moves before Tuesdays game against Baltimore. Robertson was listed retroactive to Monday. Robertson posted two saves in three games as the replacement for retired Yankees closer Mariano Rivera before getting hurt. Cheap Air Max Plus Sale . "Im proud, obviously. Its been a long day, but now Im a Crystal Palace player, Im very happy," Bannan said. "The seasons been started now for a couple of weeks and Ive not featured at Villa. Wholesale Air Max Plus .com) - Patrick Reed poured in a 19-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Monday to defeat Jimmy Walker and win the Hyundai Tournament of Champions.P.A. Parenteau has no complaints about being a member of the Montreal Canadiens. Speaking at the RBC Canadian Open Pro-Am in Montreal on Monday - his first media availability since being traded to the Habs - Parenteau said hes overjoyed to be playing in his home province of Quebec for the team he grew up cheering for. "Im not going to lie, it was kind of a dream come true," Parenteau said. "You never know when its going to happen, or if ever its going to happen and it did for me. Im really excited and couldnt have asked for a better scenario." The Canadiens acquired the 31-year-old winger last month in a trade that sent Daniel Briere to the Colorado Avalanche. Parenteau is coming off a season of struggles with the Avalanche, scoring 14 goals and 33 points in 55 games. However, he feels a change of scenery could be exactly what he needs too get back on track.dddddddddddd "I didnt have the season I wanted last year, obviously," the native of Hull, QC said. "This is a great opportunity for me, Im excited." Parenteau said he hasnt yet learned where hell play in the Canadiens lineup, but hes not concerned about finding his spot on the team. "Obviously, Im a top-six forward," Parenteau said. "This is where I want to play and Im sure Im going to have a chance to play here but I have to be ready and will do so." After being eliminated in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs last season, Parenteau is happy to be playing on a team that made a deeper playoff run last year - and is ready to do the same this season. "There was a good team in Colorado but theres an even better team in Montreal and Im excited for the challenge," he said. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
投票数:0 平均点:0.00

投稿ツリー

条件検索へ

ログイン
ユーザー名:

パスワード:

パスワード紛失

新規登録
完全無料
スポンサーリンク
ページトップ↑